MSRP : $ 274.32
TYPE 2424 Long Stroke Piston Chamber with 10" Rod
Equipped with Breather2424 3.0” Long Stroke Piston Type Brake Chamber with 10” Push Rod Length
Product Name: DuraMax DMP2424ET Piston Type Brake Chamber with Breather Tube
Part Number: 21000-C7GT0
Service Brake Size: 24
Parking Brake Size: 24
Air Port Size: 3/8-18 NPTF
Mounting Bolt: 5/8-11-UNC-2A
Mounting Bolt Length: 1.55 in. (39.5mm)
Pushrod Thread: 5/8-18-UNF-2A
Stroke Alert Indicator
Max. Operating Air Pressure: 150 psi
Over 500 lbf more extra Parking Force Compare to Double Diaphragm Brake Chamber
Interchangeable as replacement for other makes of conventional Spring Brakes.
- Over 500 lbf more extra Parking Force
- Compact Design to Fits in tight area
- Minimum Protrusion of Release Bolt
- Reinforced Design Cover Head Housing
- Heavy-Duty Bottom Non Pressure Housing Assembly
(7 Gauge Standard)
- Deep Lock-in Design Clamp Band
- Stroke Alert Indicator
- Heavy Duty Nylon Fabric Reinforced Diaphragm
- Non Coil-Clash Long Life Super High-Force Power Spring
- Tamper Resistant Design
- Long Life Urethane Composition Push-Rod Seal and Guide
- Corrosion Resistance e-Coating Standard
(Special Atmospheric additional Top Coat Optional)
- Integral Composition Injection Plastic Retainer Shield Guide
- Advanced Threaded Technology Aluminum Alloy Adopt Housing
- Welded Mounting Bolts
2424 Pisotn Drum Brakes External Tube 3" Long Stroke 10" Rod
|Wt. lb (kg)||20.2 lb (9.2kg)|
|A (PORT)||3/8 -18NPTF|
|B (MTG BOLT)||5/8-11-UNC-2A|
Note1. DIMENSION "4" MEASURED WITH MAIN SPRING COMPRESSED PNEUMATICALLY
2. PRODUCT PERFORMANCE MEET SAE J2318 STANDARD.
3. PRODUCT COMPLIANCE TO FMVSS121 REGULATIONS
|Cross Ref Item|
Order & Shipping
1 to 3 Daysto be shipped any orders for in-stock items, however will generally ship the same day if the order is received prior to 2:00PM (Eastern Time). Shipping times may vary based on availability.
Next Day Air ordersplace by 3:30PM (Eastern Time) will ship the same day. However DuraMax also will make every effort to accommodate Next Day Air orders that placed after 3:30PM (Eastern Time). Please note that new account set-up and verification may cause a 1-day delay.
DuraMax makes every effort to provide best service and shipping arrangement. DuraMax will notify to customer right away if any items to be on back order and will offer to customer best alternative shipping options.
Dealership Customers- for questions related to order progress, tracking info or purchase history etc. please log-In to find or call us Customer Service at 1-877-852-3373
DisclaimerIf you are using an aftermarket replacement part number for OEM replacement part, the port, clamp band angle and push rod information can be different.
If you are uncertain the replacement part will work in your unit,
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-852-3373