MSRP : $ 96.46
TYPE 3030 Standard Stroke Piggy-Back plus Kit
3030 2.5” Standard Stroke Piggy-Back plus Kit
Product Name: DuraMax DMD3030DP Piggy Back plus Kit
Part Number: 21500-C2G00
Service Brake Size: 30
Parking Brake Size: 30
Air Port Size: 3/8-18 NPTF
Max. Operating Air Pressure: 150 psi
Piggy Plus Kit Included:
- Piggy Back Unit - Long Life Super High-Force Power Spring Contained.
- Special Deep Lock-In Design Clamp Band,
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Reinforced Diaphragm
- Reinforced Design Cover Head Housing
- Heavy-Duty Bottom Non Pressure Housing Assembly (7 Gauge Standard)
- Deep Lock-in Design Clamp Band
- Stoke Alert Indicator
- Heavy Duty Nylon Fabric Reinforced Diaphragm
- Non Coil-Clash Long Life Super High-Force Power Spring
- Tamper Resistant Design
- Nitrile Rubber Push-Rod Seal and Guide
- Corrosion Resistance e-Coating Standard (Special Atmospheric additional Top Coat Optional)
- Integral Composition Injection Plastic Retainer Shield Guide
- Advanced Threaded Technology Aluminum Alloy Adopt Housing
- Welded Mounting Bolts
|Wt. lb (kg)||13.32lb(6.04kg)|
|A (PORT)||3/8 -18NPTF|
|B (MTG BOLT)||N/A|
Note1. DIMENSION "4" MEASURED WITH MAIN SPRING COMPRESSED PNEUMATICALLY
2. PRODUCT PERFORMANCE MEET SAE J2318 STANDARD.
3. PRODUCT COMPLIANCE TO FMVSS121 REGULATIONS
|Cross Reference Item|
Order & Shipping
1 to 3 Daysto be shipped any orders for in-stock items, however will generally ship the same day if the order is received prior to 2:00PM (Eastern Time). Shipping times may vary based on availability.
Next Day Air ordersplace by 3:30PM (Eastern Time) will ship the same day. However DuraMax also will make every effort to accommodate Next Day Air orders that placed after 3:30PM (Eastern Time). Please note that new account set-up and verification may cause a 1-day delay.
DuraMax makes every effort to provide best service and shipping arrangement. DuraMax will notify to customer right away if any items to be on back order and will offer to customer best alternative shipping options.
Dealership Customers- for questions related to order progress, tracking info or purchase history etc. please log-In to find or call us Customer Service at 1-877-852-3373
DisclaimerIf you are using an aftermarket replacement part number for OEM replacement part, the port, clamp band angle and push rod information can be different.
If you are uncertain the replacement part will work in your unit,
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-852-3373